Wednesday 7 October 2009

OK, you win

So whom do I mean by "you"?

If you are a friend or family member whom, over the years, after reading yet another (humorous, I hope) email from me detailing the seemingly ridiculous thing that has happened to me, usually within a medical setting, and then remarked that I should write a blog or book, then I mean you. And you win - all two of you. Grandma and Britt, I hope you like the blog.

It needs some work, I know, but my IT /graphic designer is at home. This is usually quite convenient since I live with him, but I am out of luck tonight as I am out of the house and in the hospital. Do I hear booing? No. We are gonna need to work on that. I need people to boo when they read I am in the slammer.

Wow, I am finally a blogger. Just what the world needed. Not. Anyway, I'll do my best and try to not bore you all to tears. I do not need bored and crying people on my conscience.

So here's to you and here's to me, the best blogger and blog reader I hope we'll be. (I just made that up and it's kinda lame, but I am going to leave it.)

Ash

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it, Ash. It is great and very funny. Looking forward to next installment. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to your humor for years and now I'm a bit jealous that you are sharing it with others.
    Our family has followed your antics and while we aren't happy about your situation we do admire your tenacity.
    You are one of a kind and that alone will make your blog a number one bookmark in my world.

    with love and hugs.....Devon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, thanks Mama D, this means a lot to me. Can't wait to see you in Nov!

    ReplyDelete