Saturday 6 November 2010

Meet the Bunnies

On the whole, 2010 will definitely be going down as a write-off in my books, but two good things did come from the year.  In a desperate attempt to cheer me up,  Alastair lifted his no pets rule and bought me these two fur balls, also known as Lulu and Guinness!



Lulu and Guinness are mini lops and have been with us for six months. How cute are they?!

















I love them! They have done so much to lift my spirits and I am so grateful to Alastair for getting them for me.













As you can see, we like to spoil them. With home grown balcony carrots, no less!







And they keep me endlessly amused. Here is Lulu trying to take a nap. And here is Guinness taking it like a real bunny - lying down.











There you have it folks, two of the five or so good things that came into my life/happened to me in 2010 (Yep, I can count the good things/times on one hand. 2010 has really been that big of a let down).  I have about a bazillion more pictures, which I will no doubt share in the future.


1 comment:

  1. V happy to see the small consolations! I am thinking of you all the time. Lots of love from France, Faith

    ReplyDelete