Friday 13 November 2009

Start spreading the news...

I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it
New York,  New York

OK, I am not actually leaving for NYC today, but I am leaving first thing in the morning.  There has been a lot going on here in Dallas since I arrived and I have been trying to fit in lots of stuff before I leave, which is why I have been silent on the blogging front.

My best bud came over this afternoon and helped me pack and I really enjoyed visiting with her. She neatly folded all my clothes and my bag is so tidy! Usually when I pack it looks like a bomb exploded in my suitcase,  so I feel a little sad that I can't take her with me everywhere I go so that this won't be the case anymore.

Anyway,  my family is off to a CF fundraising event shortly and I am hoping I get to go.  I took some medicine for my stomach earlier but so far it is not having the desired effect but is making me feel like I am gonna talk to Chuck on the big white telephone.  Nice.  And the event is centered all around tasting the food of different Dallas restaurants, so go figure that today of all days I would feel queasy.  I can just picture me trying something and saying, "Oh, this is great!" and then promptly barfing. Because I do, after all, generally have impeccable timing with these things. Fingers crossed this is not the case.  But if I did chuck in the middle of the event, at least I would have some really priceless blog material ; )

Well, gonna keep this brief and say goodbye, but I do promise to try and write about my NYC adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment